Role Description & Duties:
Heidt of Media is seeking an experienced, motivated, flexible Social Media Manager to maintain, manage, and grow our client’s digital presence online. The perfect person for this role will undertake duties such as, but not limited to:
- Create Facebook/Instagram stories.
- Generate leads for company and client relations.
- Propel client reach and relationships through community engagement.
- Develop and execute an ongoing Social Media Calendar for all clients.
- Create imagery and graphics to support client’s digital marketing needs.
- Communicate with clients in person and via phone calls and emails.
- Maintain and organize internal filing systems.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Research and contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Edit photos using Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Create email marketing materials.
- Copywriting for ads, social media posts, and blog posts.
As such, he or she should demonstrate exceptional skill and passion for social media and digital marketing; the ability to learn and adapt quickly, develop quick and on-brand social responses; strong organizational skills, collaboration; and a willingness to manage “always-on” coverage for clients and HoM. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate skills in graphic design and communication. It is imperative that this person be self-motivated and have a high attention to detail.
- Social media business account management experience.
- Ability to manage and coordinate all duties for 4-6 clients across all social media platforms, or as client requests.
- Creative writing and copywriting skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluency with social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Fluency with Google Suite products including: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides (or MS Office equivalent).
- Strong consumer or client-facing experience responsibilities.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop & Lightroom.
- Experience collaborating with creative teams and supporting creative development.
- Knowledge of email marketing programs such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact is a plus, but not necessary.
- Experience working in WordPress / Website management is a plus, but not necessary.
Send resumes AND samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject line: YOUR NAME – Job Application
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Heidt of Media (HoM) to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. This policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, working conditions, compensation, promotion, benefits, scheduling, training, discipline and termination.
HoM expects all employees to support our equal employment opportunity policy, and to take all steps necessary to maintain a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and to accommodate others in line with this policy to the fullest extent required by law. For example, HoM will make reasonable accommodations for employees’ observance of religious holidays and practices unless the accommodation would cause an undue hardship on Heidt of Media’s operations. If you desire a religious accommodation, you are required to make the request in writing to your manager as far in advance as possible. You are expected to strive to find co-workers who can assist in the accommodation (e.g. trade shifts) and cooperate with HoM in seeking and evaluating alternatives.
Moreover, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), HoM provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to the fullest extent required by law. HoM may require medical certification of both the disability and the need for accommodation. Keep in mind that HoM can only seek to accommodate the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual. Therefore, it is your responsibility to come forward if you are in need of an accommodation. HoM will engage in an interactive process with the employee to identify possible accommodations, if any will help the applicant or employee perform the job.